Suzy is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) focused on serving the needs of Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, and Osseo (MN) couples using client-centered, solution-focused, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy. She also has experience helping those impacted by domestic violence, PTSD, depression, and grief/loss. See below for a full list of her specialty areas.
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy – Liberty University
- B.A. Biology – Wartburg College
- IPC – Marriage and Family Therapist
- Family Innovations Inc. – In Home Therapist (community and school-based)
- Strong Foundations Counseling – Outpatient Support and Trainee
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Client-centered, Solution Focused, Holistic, Collaborative, Systems Theory