Tara is a Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker (LISCW) and Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LADC) serving Maple Grove and Minneapolis (MN) families and individuals through cognitive behavior therapy. She has experience with anxiety disorders, bipolar disorders, cancer-related issues, chemical dependency evaluations, chemical dependency issues, and more. See her list of specialties below.
- MSW University of St. Thomas/University of St. Catherine
- BA Family Social Science University of Minnesota
- IPC – Clinical Social Worker
- Relate Counseling Center – Outpatient Counseling/school-based therapist
- Anthony Louis Center – Inpatient/Outpatient Counselor/CD Assessments
- Employment Action Center – Adolescent Case Manager
Cognitive Behavior Therapy, Family Systems, Psychodynamic