Depression, anxiety, relationship conflict, loss, and traumatic events all have the ability to disrupt our lives, interfering with a clear focus on what is truly fulfilling and rewarding. I believe that each person has the ability to deeply connect with their unique life perspective to clear the confusion, develop their own internal wisdom, and begin living life more fully.
I encourage focusing on and working toward solutions by identifying problems, exploring alternative options to patterns of coping, and taking steps toward change. I draw upon multiple evidence-based therapies including Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy, DBT-informed skills, cognitive-behavioral therapy, and sensorimotor psychotherapy.
With compassion, creativity, and understanding, even the most challenging problems can be approached. Together we will explore your strengths, discuss your goals for therapy, and begin taking steps to gently move from distress to success.
- MSW Master of Social Work – University of St. Thomas / St. Catherine University
- MA Holistic Health Studies – St. Catherine University
- BS Computer Science – Winona State University
- IPC – Clinical Social Worker
- Healing Connections Therapy Center – DBT Therapist / Clinical Social Worker
- Family & Children’s Center – Outpatient Psychotherapist / Clinical Social Worker
- Heartland Hospice – Bereavement Coordinator / Clinical Social Worker
- New River Medical Center – Medical Social Worker
- Mayo Clinic – Emergency Department Medical Social Worker
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, Client-centered, Solution Focused, Holistic, Systems Theory, Transpersonal
Abuse: Physical or Sexual, Age: Adult, Age: Senior (60+), Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Crisis Intervention, Depressive Disorders, Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization, Grief & Loss, Life Transitions, Narrative Therapy, Phobias, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Sensorimotor Psychotherapy