I provide a supportive and non-judgmental space in which I help my clients understand how the problems in their life were created and how they are maintained.
We work together to create alternative ways to think and act. I often use personality assessments to aid clients in their understanding of self.
I am bilingual in English and Russian.
- PhD Counseling Psychology Washington State University
- M.A. Communication Washington State University
- B.A. Education Far Eastern State University
- IPC Psychologist
- University of St. Thomas Associate Professor, Psychology
- University of Minnesota Counseling and
- Consulting Services Predoctoral Psychology Intern
- Washington State University Counseling
- Center Psychology Intern
Integrative Approach (Cognitive and Person-Centered), Therapeutic Assessment