My focus is to assist each individual in finding relief from their difficulties in an ongoing way. My experience with psychodynamic psychotherapy allows me to approach medication as an alternative, essential, or augmenting part of treatment.
- Board Certification
- Residency: Psychiatry
- Internship: Family Practice
- M.D. Doctor of Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
- University of Minnesota
- Rush Medical College
- I.P.C. – practicing psychiatrist
- Tubman/Chrysalis Center for Women– consulting psychiatrist
- Private Practice-practicing psychiatrist and psychoanalyst
- Hennepin Faculty Associates – consultation-liaison/ Crisis Center psychiatrist. Minneapolis, MN.
- Lifespan – consulting psychiatrist. Eagan, MN
- Medical Evaluations Inc. – disability evaluator. Chicago, IL
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital- Crisis Center/ Rehab Institute psychiatrist. Chicago, IL
- Cook County Court-divorce custody evaluations. Chicago, IL
My focus is to assist each individual in finding relief from their difficulties in an ongoing way. My experience with psychodynamic psychotherapy in my private practice allows me to approach medication as an alternative, essential, or augmenting part of treatment.
Age: Adult, Anxiety Disorders, Depressive Disorders, Medication Evaluation/Management, Post Partum Depression, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Psychiatry, Adult 18+