Luke is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) focused on serving the needs of Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park, and Minneapolis (MN) couples and families with a theoretical orientation towards cognitive behavioral therapy. He also has experience assisting clients with anxiety disorders, anger management, depression, grief & loss, life transitions, and parental counseling. See his list of specialties below.
- M.A. Marriage and Family Therapy – MN School of Professional Psychology
- B.A. Psychology, Family Studies – Saint Olaf College
- IPC – Marriage and Family Therapist
- The Storefront Group – School-based therapist, county case manager
- Generations Community Support Services- In-home therapist
- Life Innovations, Inc. (PREPARE/ENRICH) – Research Associate
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Family Systems