Everyone deserves a safe place to share their life stories while exploring their emotions and feelings. Often times our mental health takes a back seat to life’s other stressors. The reality is that to maintain balance and a healthy lifestyle one must have a healthy relationship with themselves and their mental health. Therapy can provide this opportunity of growth to enhance many avenues of life. Let’s work together to discover your personal strengths.
Therapy can provide this opportunity of growth to enhance many avenues of life. My goal is to help you take back control of your life. I utilize a laid back but direct style of therapy.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (MSN) University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) SW Minnesota State University
- Innovative Psychological Consultants – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Current)
- Minnesota DHS – Southern Cities Clinic – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Minnesota DHS, AMRTC – Senior RN
Behavioral Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, Solution Focused, and Reality Therapy