My approach to therapy is flexible to the client’s needs and particular issues they come with. I believe that clients need both the support and tools to grow. I provide an empathetic, but no-nonsense style that is gentle, direct and honest.
Clients explore and process past and present struggles so we can help them find resolution or direction. I teach a variety of concepts and provide handout material to reinforce what we are teaching and working on. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a core foundation of my approach and is one of the most scientifically supported treatment methods.
- Psy.D. Psychology University of St. Thomas
- M.A. Psychology St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- B.A. Psychology University of Minnesota
- IPC – CEO and practicing psychologist
- T.E.A.M., Inc. – Clinical Director, counseling agency
- Hazelden Center for Youth and Families–Adolescent addiction counseling
- H.H.H. Job Corp. Center – Adolescent mental health counseling
- Fairview University Medical Center – Child/Adolescent In-pt/Out-pt
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Abuse: Physical or Sexual, ADHD Testing, ADHD Therapy, Age: Adult, Age: Senior (60+), Anger Management, Anxiety Disorders, Bipolar Disorders, Cancer Related Issues, Career Counseling, Chemical Dependency Evaluations, Chemical Dependency Issues, Chronic Pain/Pain Management, CoDependency, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Couples/Marriage Counseling, Depressive Disorders, Divorce, DOT SAP Evaluations, Dual Diagnosis (MI/CD), Fibromyalgia Issues, Gambling Addiction, Grief & Loss, Life Transitions, Medical Issues/Chronic Illness, Military/Veterans, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Parental Coaching, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Psychological Testing, Relationship Issues, Self-Esteem, Sexual Addiction, Stress Management, Work/Life Balance