- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) University of North Dakota
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) – University of North Dakota
- Innovative Psychological Consultants – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Current)
- Centurion Managed Care – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- University of Minnesota Physicians – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Specialties Issues & Populations
Gladys sees adult patients and treats anxiety disorders, depressive disorders, bipolar disorders, ADHD, schizophrenia, and PTSD.
Gladys uses a biopsychosocial formulation with all her patients, incorporating their genetic and biologic predisposing factors, along with their life experience and current stressors to understand their illness and determine the best possible treatment.