My approach to therapy is flexible to the client’s needs and particular issues they come with. I believe that clients need both the support and tools to grow. I provide an empathetic, but no-nonsense style that is gentle, direct and honest.
Clients explore and process past and present struggles so we can help them find resolution or direction. I teach a variety of concepts and provide handout material to reinforce what we are teaching and working on.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) is a core foundation of my approach and is one of the most scientifically supported treatment methods.
- Psy.D. Psychology University of St. Thomas
- M.A. Psychology St. Mary’s University of Minnesota
- B.A. Psychology University of Minnesota
- IPC – CEO and practicing psychologist
- T.E.A.M., Inc. – Clinical Director, counseling agency
- Hazelden Center for Youth and Families–Adolescent addiction counseling
- H.H.H. Job Corp. Center – Adolescent mental health counseling
- Fairview University Medical Center – Child/Adolescent In-pt/Out-pt
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy