Whenever an employee under the Federal Department of Transportation (DOT) tests positive, refuses to test, or provides an adulterated sample, they are removed from their job and required to go through the Return to Duty Process. Part of this process is obtaining an alcohol and drug evaluation performed by a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP).
There are only a handful of S.A.P.’s in the Twin Cities metro area and many of them are expensive and difficult to get in to see. At Innovative Psychological Consultants, Dr. Chris Anderson, Psy.D., LP is a Qualified S.A.P. that can perform evaluations in accordance with 49 CFR Part 40 of the Department of Transportation.
We provide all of the following services:
- Initial Assessment
- Administration of an Objective Substance Abuse Test
- Letter of Recommendations for the Employer and Employee
- On-going Monitoring of Compliance with Recommendations
- Follow up Meeting with Employee to Review Treatment Process
- Letter of Verification of Compliance to Employer
- Stipulated Schedule of Follow up Tests to be Performed on Employee
Fees for all Services Listed Above: $375.00