- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) – University of Cincinnati
- Masters of Science in Nursing (MSN) – Metropolitan State University
- Innovative Psychological Consultants – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner (Current)
- Hennepin County Mental Health Center – Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Hennepin County Clinic – Nurse Practitioner
Specialties Issues & Populations:
Hulda Mosiori uses a shared decision-making model of client-centered care that enables and encourages people to play a role in the medical decisions that affect their mental health. She utilizes an integrative approach with a strong orientation towards cognitive behavioral therapy, emphasizing individualization of evidence-based practices, responding appropriately and effectively to the person at the affective, behavioral, cognitive, and biologic level to determine the best possible treatment.